Monday, February 7, 2022

Vehicles

 I was over at the big garage today and saw the Jeep for the first time in a month or two. The new trailer close to it. Thinking of taking the Jeep to San Diego on the trailer when I go get Kobae and bringing the truck back but guess i better find out how much longer Linny is going to be in San Diego finishing school. I've got three trucks right now and they are working out real well so the fourth would just be if something went down. Two of the Polaris are here, one of the regulars and the new one I bought. Third is in the shop for another couple weeks. Parts for everything are hard to get. Be a couple weeks before I know if I broke even on vehicles last year not including purchase of one new side by side and three trucks. One of the three trials bikes are down permanently and both Kymco's need motors which don't exist for the 2013 models. Going to have a decent boneyard going out there.





No comments: