Monday, February 28, 2022

A Couple Days

 On Nate's last day I took him to town and dropped off to kayak back which takes about four hours usually. As we're driving into town just before I dropped him off the weather forecast on the radio said a storm was moving in that night. It got here early and once he turned the corner from the Pot Ash boat ramp the wind hit him and it was a battle going to the last mile.


I get to the lodge coming back from town and I saw a Jeep leaving the property that I passed. When I get to the lodge Collin says "You know what just happened? When you called to say you were coming down Hurrah I walked over the hill to show some people a trail. When I came back a couple minutes later there was a Jeep at the lodge but I didn't see anybody. I walked in the kitchen and heard noises. When I got to the living room I could hear someone having sex in the bathroom. I told them I could hear them in there. The guy responded they were using the bathroom. I ask them "At the same time?" The door opened and the girl ran out to the Jeep. The guy came out a couple minutes later and said thanks for letting us use your bathroom and then they drove off."

Right then the main house drove up. While we're talking one of the ladies said "Can I use your bathroom and I naturally answered yes but when she walked through the front door I realized there might be an issue in the bathroom so I said "Wait". Checked it and no issues.

The next day the first real snow we got this year was mostly melted by noon and Jax and I hiked around the property.

The next night we got a good snow but even that one was mostly melted by noon so I loaded up Jax and we headed off to get Kobae in San Diego.







No comments: