Sunday, February 20, 2022

Dripping Springs and The Petroglyph, Day Three

 Friday we have eight check ins meaning everything rents so I hang to see if Collin needs help but turns out he had it under control. On Saturday I ask Nate if he want to go with Jax and I and he does. He's gonna take a couple creek beds I haven't gotten to yet and I remember what color the rock was the petroglyph was on so I'm going to visit all the dead end canyons and random rock formations that are the right color.


Shadows are growing long and it's our third day. It's getting depressing and I'm out of ideas. Out of all the springs that are back there we hiked back to the best one and nothing in there either.


Maybe they don't know what Dripping Springs area really is. Next time I'm in town I'm going to Moab Tour Company and see if I can find them and take a map so they can show me where they found it and if they saw the petroglyph.



No comments: