Saturday, October 23, 2021

Things Are Changing

 All the credit to Nate and Collin who are doing almost all the work now except administrative and they are each starting to show up in reviews which they deserve as a result, here it comes, I read a book. Out hiking with Kobae which is probably 50% of most days now I have a chance to read. It was pretty amazing how the book varied from the movie Field of Dreams and yet they were both done very well.


Kobae hiked down the now non muddy creek to the still some muddy beach and when I told him we weren't going out into the mud he actually acted like he understood me and instead went up the boat ramp.


Fran Tully is doing his motorcycle rally again next door at Last Hurrah.
While hiking with Jax and Kobae by the gravel pit I saw this thing laying out in the field sunning itself. It's the second one I've seen. Saw one by the Condo a few years ago. I have no idea where it came from or what it does. I couldn't find a hole that it might have come out of within a couple hundred feet.



No comments: