Monday, October 25, 2021

Little More of My Life Back

I try to give Kobae suggestions as to where to go to avoid danger and to keep him from doing the same stuff over and over. I know he understands me because he always does the exact opposite. That's too big a coincidence to always 100% of the time do something other. I got a little bit of satisfaction as he somehow found his way into the one spot the fence at the sheep pen is down and he went inside. The pen is a bit of a maize and then I found a nice shady spot for Jax and I and watched him wander around the pen for three hours trying to find the way out. Knocked off another book. 


It's still hard to imagine I use to jump across this creek bed and even Kobae at five years old could easily hike up and down it as well as the dogs Bishop and Chewey.



I forgot to mention and I didn't have my camera with me but a couple days ago a guy pulled up on his bicycle and said he was doing the Intercontinental Trail which is a bicycle trail that goes from Fairbanks to Chile except this guy, John I think, and his dog, were going to Paraguay as I recall. He had a basket on the back of the bicycle and when he got ready to leave he called his dog who jumped from the ground into the back of the basket, probably a four or five foot jump and landed right inside. Then they peddled off.




No comments: