Thursday, November 25, 2021

Hiking

Jax and I took guests to Skinny People on a nice hike. I'm a little wobbly it feels like. I used to blow through this hike but I had to use my hands a lot like it was the first time I'd ever done it. 


Jax and I took guests along the upper road looking down into the river. The place across the river poured a new boat ramp. They are for sure not in a hurry to make improvements. Cows showed up yesterday and the front gate is closed with the "We're Open, Close Gate" sign on it. Jax nose picked up the trail of the cows and each time we saw one on the hike he would run over that all excited not sure where to herd them or what to do and then come running back.

With guests Jax and I went into The Fingers. Beautiful as ever. Huge boulder been teetering on the edge for years and still hasn't come down but it's thinking about it and it will remodel the first finger dramatically when it comes down like the landslide did the second finger where Linny was shrouded in fog in the horror movie. All gone now.





No comments: