Friday, August 28, 2026
One Down, Ten to Go
Because of the temps, outdoor activity is limited. But just for another day or two so getting all the storm damage cleaned up only has an hour or two each day. I want to spend mornings with Jax hiking, administrative work during the days in the AC, then outdoor work when it cools some, then Kobae shows up, pees on the floor in the kitchen, lays in it to cool down, then comes out on the porch to eat and not long after when it gets dark and time to feed all the little people that show up. But on this day I got the wood pile finished and then went in the garage to drain gas from the big tanks I fill up in town and then distributed to side by sides and trucks. The floor is very deep in dirt, next on the list. Even hay and straw bales took damage. Maybe I should have had benches made when I got here instead of bales but who knew, not me, I'd be here 20 years later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment