Monday, August 31, 2026
A Good Day
100 degrees for a month or two, then a couple of 90s, and on this day high of 86. We started early putting water in Doug's solar batteries where his place is still a mess. Then Last Hurrah (north side of the property) batteries, dug trenches around Kobae's yard to make the fence higher so he can't escape if I can't go hiking with him. Right around the 1st of September every year he takes off down the drive way and somebody has to go with him. Teresa won't be back for another week so I have to make sure I can lock him in his yard if I have to.Then we head down to the main beach and start cutting the trail from the kayaks down the stairs to the beach. Still got to cut trail to the creek bed and the creek if the dead deer is mostly gone. While we were down there we saw a young mother mule deer with two one year olds and two brand new babies. While on the beach we saw six deer on the hidden beach and later three more on the hill up by the mud huts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment