Saturday, January 15, 2022

Truck # 4

 When the white truck went down last summer things were a mess. Couldn't take out trash, empty water, and empty propane bottles. Couldn't bring back drinking water, full propane bottles, and wood. I kept looking at trucks at Canyonlands Auto and while I'd take them out for a test ride and have Chris look at them they'd be sold by the time I got back with the. So I bought two the next time I went to town. What I had forgot about was Chris told me he had an extra truck he'd sell me, I bought it sight unseen, but it was missing a few things which he ordered. I forgot about it, bought the other two trucks, and then while I was in Nations last week checking on the Jeep he said the truck was ready. I'd seen a beater sitting out in the lot for a long time and figured that was it but I was wrong. I'd got some wear on it but I like it. He took the runners off for me before Hurrah did but now you sort of got to get a little run at it to get inside but it drives great. All the gears are off by one. Park is reverse, reverse is neutral, and so forth. There is not drive but you can do 50 something in 2nd and it doesn't wind about it. Captain chairs. Radio works but it's touchy.




No comments: