Monday, January 17, 2022

Some Stuff

 I finally got my contacts transferred to my smart phone with no reception out here from my flip dumb phone that worked at the lodge and many accident scenes. I also can take a picture of my screen for a document and email it to people. I expect to be getting a call, I can usually figure out how to answer my smart phone in time, from one of them IT companies soon asking me to come work for them, but I can't. However Linda sent me what might be the perfect example of what I've been looking for. It will probably get 100% reception everywhere and allow me to call all over the world.


Guests staying next door are taking their cat disc golfing with them.



Jax found a stick on the beach.
We had some of the material left over that I put in the cisterns to keep little people from drowning. Nate cut some up and put it in his window as did I in mine to keep the cold air out and it was really effective.
All my office chairs haven't lasted very long and have been uncomfortable but I got me a good one this time. Instead of falling asleep head on my desk I can now put my feet up, lean back in my chair and get some good naps here and there.

Jax, always sleeps on my desk, you know, just in case I try and head out the door to go hiking and forget to take him with me. He slightly snores and breathes deeply. Sometimes his legs run while he's sleeping, like he's herding cows. He appears comfortable but I'm not so sure. 





No comments: