Thursday, January 27, 2022

Rabbits and Foxes Day Three, Maybe Four

 We're bouncing back and forth between Jackson Hole and Rabbits and Foxes and still on our last day out here we've seen no foot prints but rabbits and foxes.




Nate spent two days on crutches but he's off them now and feeling better it seems. Still a bit of a limp.



I got an email saying they shipped out my Star Link internet so we'll find out if it works any better than Hughes Net which I'm keeping so I'll have two kinds of internet hooks ups. 

I read that there use to be a storage building down the first creek bed for the cowboys long time ago so when they'd bring them out here from the south they'd have food for them but when they showed up someone had burned it down and the smoke was still drifting so Jax and I explored the first creek bed trying to find any sign that it ever existed and we didn't find anything.







No comments: