Monday, July 26, 2021

Looking for Help

 Linda and Linny are both ready to move on. Linny has some schooling to finish and Linda, kind of like Gilligan, thought she was coming out to help Linny for a short amount of time (five hour tour I think it was) and nearly six months later she's still here. So despite my track record at The Land I went by to see if they had anybody that needed a job and a place to live.

I didn't find any recent tracks of vehicle or human. No one has been there for awhile.
In town I went over to the hostel and the guy just pointed to the meeting room. There were two couples. I ask each if they wanted some work and neither one spoke English.
Went by the employment office and the doors were locked. Running out of time. Anybody know anyone that needs a place to live and a job or just wants to start life over. I have a deal for you.





No comments: