Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Miscellaneous, or an Alex, or a Chris for sure.

Not sure where these pictures came from, probably one of the Alex, or for sure when Chris from Family Guy came up and everybody started calling each other Chris.



Stephanie called a week ago Sunday to say Hi. Said she was driving around Los Angeles in her car, like thousands of other cars. How was Base Camp?



It's Tuesday and I took a day off. I fed critters, cleaned and organized some, not much, caught up paperwork, and watched some inspirational youtube stuff to re-energize. Years ago when I worked so many hours for Let's Play for some many years one day I was just done and collided with the wall. This time I could feel it coming so I'm taking my time for a little while and making sure it doesn't happen again. I have three months of slow. I'm going to take advantage of it.







No comments: