Saturday, June 30, 2018

When Three is Three and a Half

After several years hiking out here I finally found a boot that last more than one year so I bought three pair. One I have a wide foot which isn't carried normally in stores in small towns and two my fear was that they would quit making them since they were so dependable and lasted so long they probably weren't making a profit on return customers. One set is 2012, one in 2014, and another in 2015. As it turns out when you have a pair of boots and one wears out or has a defect that just isn't fixable neither boot has value anymore. As it turns out one pair both boots did give out about the same time. A second pair the right boot gave out and the third pair the left boot gave out. So by taking the left of the second pair and the right of the third pair I still have a workable pair of boots. Don't know for how long but it's been an extra couple months so far so kind of cool. Then my new pair I'm breaking in far left.

No comments: