Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Some Splaining To Do

For about six hours two nights ago the post "A Short Hike" was titled "A Visitor". I wrote about dreams, one in particular that is becoming more frequent. I explained that to search for an answer to the Visitor I went back to sleep trying to get a possible solution for an answer to "did I do the right thing." As a result of going back to sleep Jax and I got a late start and it was a short hike.

When I woke up in the morning and re-read it I wasn't sure I was going to be able to prove that it happened in the first place and perhaps it's a little too personal for a blog that is suppose to be about Base Camp, not me. I looked and saw that only five people had read it so I deleted it.

Now, of course, some of those people that read it have emailed me and ask did such a post really exist or did they have a dream and or imagine it. So, I'll try and put it back together and however it plays out in the next few days, weeks, months, or years, is just the way it is. Nothing I can do about it.


No comments: