Sunday, August 27, 2023

Six Days

For six days 17 people explored the property and surrounding area. When they had something they thought might be special they'd rock saw it to take it out and make a caste of it.
At one location Jax and I were sitting in the shade of a 102 degree day. I told Jax they were looking for bones. Jax walked up the hill a little ways and then stared at me so I walked up to see what he had found.
It's Sunday morning and as some pack to leave others are cateloging all that they have found
The exploration has ended and it was a pleaure to have them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom! I am friends with one of the Paleo volunteers who was with this group. She told me about her trip and the tortoise so I had to go online and find Basecamp Lodge. I discovered your blog. Looks wonderful down there!! Maybe I will come camp there some day.