Sunday, July 31, 2022

Kane Creek Saturday

Teresa went to town Saturday and emailed me the creek was fixed by Clark and dry. Four hours later guests trying to check in send me this and said they weren't coming.
I called Teresa and told her might want to stay in town but ten minutes later people pulled up and said the creek was muddy but very passable. I called Teresa back who had a truck load of groceries and said I'd meet her there. She got through fine and said there was some other folks that might need help so I crossed the creek. They said they'd come down Lockhart Basin and got three flats but they were just fixing the last one and thought they'd be good to go so Jax and I headed back to Base Camp. Guests checked out this morning (Sunday), emailed me and said they watched a couple people go through and just did what they did and it was fine.

No comments: