Monday, May 16, 2022

The Missing Cows

 There is still a cow and it's baby missing out in Jackson Hole. The water spot has dried up so to survive they have to be living by the river somewhere. It's dangerous there. Cow goes in the river to drink, get's stuck in the mud, it dies there, and doesn't come out until it bloats and the bloat is stronger than the mud. I remember a beautiful day kayaking down the river thinking it doesn't get any better than this and a bloated cow floated by. I'd like to find them before there is an issue such as that. Linda, Jax, and I head out to get to the only places you can get to the river but from a higher elevation so we don't get all torn up by the tamarisk,




All the way over to the left in the last picture is where I tracked the footprints many years ago and where the woman jumped off.


I can't get down in there. They will be found when they want to be found.






No comments: