Sunday, March 6, 2022

Home

 Collin fixed up the laundry room to make it as Kobae destruction proof as possible.

No stores were open when I got back so I didn't get any food for Kobae. The days have been cold since we got back and Kobae hasn't spent much time outside but when it did warm up some he walked down the hill a bit and munched on his own poop from last year.

A cow wandered onto the property while I was gone. I called the cowboys to come get it but haven't heard back from them. It seems pretty content. Jax knows it's there and he watches it at the bottom of the driveway but he won't go without me.

First disc golfer showed up for next weekend's disc golf tournament.

Some genius drove out on the beach while I was gone and came very, very, close to not making it back.



No comments: