Thursday, March 24, 2022

A Pottery Day

I started wondering what has happened to all the sites I've found and how they've aged since I found them. Was a slow day so Teresa and Lydia went with Jax and I to see if the first site I ever found was still there and if there were others around it now that I have a better eye of what I'm looking for. Collin held down the fort and babysat Kobae. When we visited the first site from 15 years ago there were two pieces that had come up since I was last there so many years ago. 


Then we spread out the search to the surrounding area and it was a pottery day.



They just kept coming for a couple hundred feet in each direction.









That's how the next hour or two went. Little pieces of pottery showing up here and there. No pieces of pottery were hurt, injured, damaged, removed from the site, during the picture taking, before or after.








No comments: