Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Two Plus Weeks

 I have no idea it had been that long since I posted. While it's fairly show at the lodge for another five or six days, family, and storms, haven't made it feel that way. Much of these next ten or so posts will probably not be in the correct order but almost every day I'd wake up and there would be an issue of decent size proportions.

Guy pulls up the driveway and says he has a major problem. He crashed his FAA approved drone at the bottom of Chicken Corner and wants to know if I can help him get down there. I can't. Says he winched himself down but was 40 feet or so short of cable. I give him a couple boat companies to call in town and see if they can get him a ride down the river.

I've three times seen a black bobcat and three times seen a kit fox on the north side of the property. They look comfortable like they've been here for awhile.



No comments: