Saturday, August 7, 2021

I'm Going To Tell It Anyway

Usually the weird stuff that happens, happens here. Not somewhere else. I've told enough hard to believes that there are probably some who think it's me, not what really happened. That's fine. I'm sure my friends will stick up for me and say "He's always been like this." That way nobody thinks I'm just getting old and the mental capacity isn't what it used to be. I told Linda and Linny what happen and Linny said not to put it on the blog because there are already people that won't believe the fox story and this is too close to that. By the way as an update, I said July was a weird month when I told of the fox story but I had a guest email me and say they stayed here in June and that's when I went out on the porch and said I just saw a see through fox run out the door. So sorry, it was June not July. He said he didn't sleep that night. 

I'm in Wells Fargo in Moab ordering some checks. I walk out the back (east) door to return to the parking lot where the truck is. A lady is walking up to the Wells Fargo door and I hold the door for her. She looks up and it could have been my mom from 20 years ago before she passed. I couldn't believe it. I'm not saying it was her, it wasn't but she looked so similar I was stunned. I watched her go in the bank and then I let the door close.
I looked out toward the parking lot and started walking back to the truck. I took two or three steps and looked over and there was a man walking down the ally behind the bank. He looked, dressed, and walked familiar. He had a short sleeve shirt on, khaki pants, dress shoes, and one of those little pocket things on his light shirt that you keep your pencils and pens in. He was looking down at the ground as he was walking. He looked up and over toward me, a slight grin came to his face like we knew each other, this guy looked closer to my dad and dressed the same. Closer than even the lady looked like my mom. He dropped his head back down and kept walking straight. 

I walked out to the truck got in, caught my breath, then tried to figure out what happen. I felt like I was in some sort of bizarre Field of Dreams. Some nights when I go to bed I wonder what will happen tomorrow.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't we all wonder what is going to happen next when we lay our head on our pillows..