Thursday, April 23, 2020

No Drama Thursday

Chris, Tammy, Tawnya, and Krysti all headed up the hill to mud the lower hogan and I took guests hiking to The Fingers. The property is coming alive with flowers.
Doug Smith showed up with a couple friends and now Tawnya and Krysti have someone to play disc with. There are five more coming tomorrow and some more on Saturday. Brendan and Amy will be here next week bringing The Canyonlands movie with them and I'm really looking forward to that screening. Plus Duke will be back and he loves watching TV so he'll be happy as well.
I spoke too soon. The ladies are out of alcohol except beer. This appears to be a tragedy. They were asking me the other day if I drank and I told them no, then if I smoked and I again said no, and finally if I did any type of drugs and the answer was again the same, no. Then it got quiet and they all stared at me like I was a Monk or something.

They knew of somebody that was coming from town to here and so they called and ask him to go by the Liquor store, which are owned by the state in Utah. He called back and said there is a sign on the door saying somebody there was in contact with somebody that got the virus and they are closed until sometime in May. A little bit of drama after all. Tawnya text Michelle told her of the crisis and ask if she was coming this way would she bring lots of alcohol. While Michelle may be mad at me I doubt she'll let the ladies down so perhaps I'll see her and Jax again.

No comments: