Saturday, May 4, 2019

Show Time

On Thursday some of the crew made it to Base Camp and on Friday the balance of the crew and all the cast. Some across Hurrah and others by boat.
The large garage next door at Last Hurrah turned into one of Moab's finer eating establishments. The two guys cooking are amazing and really nice people.
The garage at Base Camp turned into a fine snack establishment.
Where Linny, Michelle, parking their Jeeps and I my truck next to the lodge has turned into a large production tent.


Despite most people coming in by boat or with somebody else there are still substantial vehicles in the parking lot and then I realize six of them belong to Base Camp.
The Base Camp trailer park has added a few more vehicles and all with generators.


As cast begins retiring to their rooms and trailers various members of the production crew are in the lit up tents preparing for the first day of filming. I guess I'll clean my camera in the morning.
It's kind of funny. So many times over the last 13 or so years I have put a picture up and titled it "Good Night from the Canyonlands". Now the movie being filmed is called "The Canyonlands." So, good night from the Canyonlands, twice.


No comments: