Saturday, January 27, 2024

The Days are Good

It was a bit of a drizzle for the last three or so days but despite Jax hating to get wet it's better than not going hiking. I don't remember previous winters having so much free time. I got my quarterlies gone for the State of Utah. Then I got my income taxes done. Then the sun came out and Jax and I went outside and just sat in the sun. It's good. Then it got drizzly again but we went hiking anyway.
Five guys showed up to play disc and Jax and I went part of the way with them. Turned out they wre a country band called Trey Lewis on their way from a gig in Vegas to one in Grand Junction and swung by to play some disc. I looked em up and enjoyed the music.
Jax and I went to town for a few errands and groceries. Everywhere we go Jax is known. Nobody knows me. By the time we had returned the weather had changed again.

No comments: