Friday, September 16, 2022

Some Stuff Since the Rescue

After the Kobae rescue I wss exhausted for days. When I got back with him I went to take a shower and Linny had apparently taken one just before me because there was tamarisk from the river stuck to the shower curtain. I got an hour's sleep, got some work done, one more hour's sleep, some more things that had to be done, and a third hour's sleep then it was to town for errands and pick up Teresa at the airport. I was so tired I could barely stay awake on the way to the airport. I told Teresa the Kobae story but I could hardly focus on it. She ask me when it happen and I said three days ago and when everyone kept telling me it was that very morning I clung to my three days ago I was so exhausted I apprently thought each time I went to sleep for an hour was a day. Teresa drove on the way back. I couldn't stay awake.
We've taken some short hikes with Kobae since but even he doesn't seem like he wants to do a long one.
I'm in town a couple weeks ago and I go to Walker to buy some more gravity chairs and they are $100 each. I go back a couple days later and there are four of them there. One has a $100 sticker on it and the other three have $50 stickers on them, all the same chair. I buy the three $50 chairs then head to Nations to get some work on the 250. While they're working on it Jax and I wander the yard with all the wrecks in it and in the corner is the bunch of gravity chairs all piled up. Chris says that's a truck that wrecked in 2017 full of gravity chairs and he's been trying to get rid of them ever since. We're deep in gravity chairs now.
I couldn't take a picture of the whole car as the plates would show up on the Tesla and it's a rental.
Just got a second generator installed at both sides side of the property. If the batteries get low in the middle of the night and the generator won't start you flip a switch and it goes to the second generator.
A week or so ago the first Hayduker summer fall hiker came through. Ulysses S. Grant. This is Green Grass who just came through a couple days ago.

No comments: