Friday, September 2, 2022

Stuff

Linster
I remember when the reeds growing in the pond next door were my biggest problem. Then the red-wing blackbirds moved into the reeds and slept here at night and when they left the cow birds moved in. Now I would't want to get rid of them for most anything.
Linny spent several days, couple hours a day working on the property road and there is still work to be done.
I was thinking how nice hiking with Kobae was gonna be this year. I wasn't going to fight him. When I wanted him to go home I'd just call the lodge and have somebody come out in a truck, we pick him up and put him in the back.
Then he headed out to Jackson Hole. I fought him to turn him around then called Linny to come get him. We couldn't turn him at all. Linny parked the truck with the back wheel in a ditch and we dropped the tail gate where we only had to lift him two feet or so and we struggled to do that. Then had to four wheel it to get out of the ditch.

No comments: