Friday, August 19, 2022

Some Stuff

Every day there is some percent change of rain on the weather forecast. Have a big beach one day, small and muddy the next. The hottest part of the year appears to be over about a month before it usually is. I'm so ready.
I might have posted this already and if so I apologize. I'm at the post office and have all kinds of packages come in so that they tell me to drive around to the loading area. There is a post office lady loading up her Jeep to head out on her route. I've only got about three or four packages left and I say "Wow you loaded your whole Jeep before I could even get my packages in the truck." She says "Yea, and I didn't put my shirt on backwards this morning." I thought it had been a little tight around the collar. Was my third or fourth stop and nobody said anything until now. Couple days ago I'm at the post office and if Jax is taking a pee or a dump I just go inside and open my box and I'm back outside in under 30 seconds. I come outside and he's not on the front lawn. I hear a yelp and see him about four houses up the street chasing a deer. He comes back when I call him and go back in to get my yellow slip package and he slips through the counter and I hear people deep in the back of the post office saying there's a dog in there. "He's so cute."

No comments: