Saturday, August 20, 2022

Cows

Last time I talked to the cowboys a month or so ago they were still missing 11 cows from last year. Pretty sure one was in Jackson Hole but I'd gone out there four or five times and never found a track. Then two weeks ago I see mom and baby walking down the hill from Jackson Hole. I call the cowboys and tell them but they're gonna be a few days before they come out. Now I can't find them on the way to Lockhart or Dripping Springs where mama had spent considerable time over the years. Gone again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tom! Glad to hear the foxes are back! Bill and i just saw a newscast about the flooding in Moab City. Hoping everyone gets back on their feet quickly. Has the flooding effected Base Camp?

Bill and Rebekah

Tom said...

Guests didn't get to town from check out until about 4pm. Kane Creek was pretty bad. I never saw it but I know Clark from San Juan County was over their grading for about 7 hours. We got hit pretty good here also. I shoveled for three or so hours this morning but there is lots to do still. It wasn't pretty.

Tom said...

Guests checking out did tell me Moab was destroyed in some places. Stores closed, flooding everywhere.