Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Days

The days start with Jax and I hiking at 6am, we're back by 8am, and usually there are guests up and ready to do something and there are six to ten booking or inquiry requests for rooms, houses, or hogans. It's so busy beginning last week Tami moved into my room and Jax and I moved into the office and on the floor. It's hard staying organized when you're stuff gets moved around. I lost one camera for a couple days, then found it in one of my boots, then lost the other one, found in a different boot so the picture numbers aren't in order even by days and each day rolls right into the next one so I can't say what day these are even from. Jax must get so tired of waiting for me.
Saw a lot of small big horn tracks on this particular morning's hike. I think the nursery has returned. Usually a few mothers and two or three, one and two year olds as baby sitters. Won't be long. Everybody has babies. This for critter viewing is the best time of the year.



No comments: