Monday, October 29, 2018

Kobae Does Hurrah Pass

Kobae headed down the drive way while I was still doing check ins and check outs. Brandon innocently said "You want me to go with him?" not knowing the implications of hiking with Kobae. They headed down the driveway. An hour and some change later Brandon called on the walkie to say they were headed up Hurrah and they were to where the drop offs start on the left side and he hadn't stopped even once.

Jax and I head up to take the second shift and Kobae is a man on a mission. Brandon says he will take water next time, and a book, and shade, and........

As we headed up Hurrah these were my favorite comments. "You're the second guy today we've seen hiking with a tortoise." "Did you know there was another guy hiking with that same tortoise earlier today?" "Do you have to hike with a wild turtle when you see one? I mean, are they endangered or something?"








No comments: