Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Here's Why

For years I've had folded chairs on the front porch leaning against the wall that were non functional, as chairs. They did provide a tunnel of sorts safe haven for the skunks and ringtails to come eat out of the Kit&Kaboodle bowl without the foxes being able to get them. Earlier this year the raccoons took over the east end of the front porch and I've been carving out a different safe space for the skunks and ringtails ever since. The raccoons hang around all night to see if by chance I do come out, which I do, but I don't feed them or refill the bowls. The chairs were looking pretty ratty but I hated to throw them away and lose safe passage for the skunks and ringtails but this video convinced me the raccoons are never leaving and they own the east end of the front porch forever with another generation so the chairs are sitting in a dumpster on the other side of Hurrah. I will say it does look better though.


No comments: