Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Change to the Road

On Tuesday I went to town to get concrete for the telescope pad and grill pads. In the Turner Lumber parking lot the truck wouldn't start. I called my friend Lance and we both figured it was the starter so I bought a starter and Lance changed it right in their parking lot. Still didn't start. Maybe it's the battery. So bought a new battery, still wouldn't start. Six or eight people walking by all gave us their suggestions and it was none of those. Had it towed to Nations. With four mechanics working on the mystery cause they found a battery cable that was so long it had been sheered by the front wheel well. Now it's getting dark and too late to get concrete. On the way back I found the road had acquired a couple of guests while I was gone.


No comments: