Saturday, February 11, 2023

Some More Days

Seeing one or two vehicles a day, up from none. Heather said somebody ask on Facebook if I had a picture of the hybrid and I don't but I'll see if I can get one tonight. Just a couple weeks or so away from heading out to get Kobae and right at a month before the disc golf tournament. Took 120 sign ups, sold out, and some folks on the waiting list. As for the property getting pretty close to sold out March and April and May is going pretty fast. Maybe three more weeks and then it's going to be tough to get a place to stay.
Last week, not sure what day, I wake up, push the button to turn the computer on and it doesn't come on. I call around Moab trying to find somebody that can fix my computer and when all is said and done, there isn't anybody. I find a guy who says he'll ship it off someplace to get fixed. Yes I've backed everything up, though not frequently but I've got nothing to load the back up on and he says it will be about ten days before it comes back, if it comes back.
I can't take bookings, check the schedule, change dates, I have nothing to work with.
I've got some errands to run and by the time I get done it's going to be dark and the heater in the while truck doesn't work. I head over to Nations to see if they can fix the heater and while they're working on it there's a guy in the office I don't know. I'm telling Chris my computer problem and this guy says "I have an extra Mac you can borrow." He goes home and gets it and I'm in business. I get back to the lodge, call Dave in San Diego who set up my computer in the beginning. He kept everything and he sets me up again in less than a half hour. I'm up until 2:30 in the morning catching up to the days requests and I got to say it's going pretty well. Close call. Dave says he'll set me up when I go get Kobae.

No comments: