Tuesday, February 28, 2023

San Diego

Jax and I get into San Diego Tuesday morning early. Was a straight through drive. While we have a room to ourselves Jax finds a bed he likes better.
I brought my computer with me as I was getting six to ten reservation requests each day. Jax got up on the table to assist me.
Linny shows up and Jax jumps right up with her.
Bad weather coming to the mountains of Utah. Maybe if I get to St. George by nightfall I can beat the storm. It's raining all the way and we get held up in traffic and when we get to St. George it's snowing which means the next 200 miles will be ugly We spend the night and we're back to Base Camp early afternoon. Weather mostly sucks. Kobae climbs down out of the truck with the suitcase ladder we made for him, walks aroung for 20 minutes and heads to the laundry room. Came out twice to see what the weather was like and went back in to the landry room which is where he has been for nearly 100 hours now.

No comments: