Friday, October 28, 2022

Kobae, Jax, and I do Hurrah Pass

It's going to be a bit of a slow day so when Kobae heads down the driveway Jax and I are ready to go with him.
I'm glad we got to go on one more long hike as time is running out before dropping him off in San Diego for the winter. He's a snowbird.
I look at Base Camp as Linny, Kobae, Jax, and I are the originals. Jax not as long but still been here a long time. I think about the Kobae night in the river and how exhausting it was and I can get tired just thinking about it. Then the Sunday of Linny's storm and how she almost drown twice getting swept away. It reminded me a bit of Jaws. Where he survives the attack but then loses a relative to one somewhere else. What does mother nature have in store for Jax and I. We should be extra careful.
On the way back my legs cramped up. I coul hardly move them between the thighs and ankles to the point I couldn't keep up with Kobae.

No comments: