Saturday, February 15, 2020

Jax in Charge

I should be cleaning or weeding or something-ing. There's a location manager coming out tomorrow about filming a movie or commercial or you never know sometime in the next month or two. I'd rather be hiking though. So we went hiking. Usually as we head down the driveway I tell Jax "Skinny People" or "Fingers" or "Hurrah" and then he knows which way to head when we get to the bottom of the driveway but today I didn't say anything and just left him in charge. Bad idea. One of many I've had.

First we climbed up to #15 and ran into a couple disc golfers so we sat and spotted for them for a few holes. I can't believe how big that creek bed has gotten at the bottom of the lodge. I use to jump over it when I moved here. Now at the first bend the walls are 10 feet high and it's 30 to 40 feet across.


I'm not real thrilled with Jax's trail selection but he's in charge so I'm following him.



I didn't have the GoPro with me so I had to hand hold the camera while climbing but here's ten minutes with Jax in charge. He's pretty crazy. It was in the 50s today so was nice but the sun never broke through the clouds all day but just at sunset a little beam shot through and lit all the high places up.





No comments: