Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Breakfast at Tiffanys #2

At the second feeding location, under the deceased cottonwood tree, there was a slight depression that something had dug out and I stuck the GoPro there. There are a lot of videos but since I took these on Monday it's snowed considerably and I'm socked in with cloud cover way slowing down the processing time of the videos. Just putting these four on took four hours so I'm limiting it to the Red-winged blackbirds. They are so nervous all the time but in fairness I've never seen a hawk take one or found the remains of one taken by a hawk. I'll do the others another time. I enlarged the videos to watch them better. If the arrow is not center the video won't be either. I can't figure out why some of them aren't centered. If that's the case better to click on the videos name or number.

No comments: