Saturday, November 30, 2019

Friday and Saturday

I did finally get a little rain on Friday, a lot of wind, and about 10 minutes of hail. Little bit of water running in the drive way.
I don't know if it was the wind or the hail but something did a job on the reeds in the pond at the main house next door.
Each morning when I walk outside the pigeon is huddled up and sleeping on the roof on the east side of the lodge roof.

It's a good Saturday. All sun and a lot of disc golfers showed up today. Lots of foxes and raccoons. So far the mountain lion appears to have visited only one evening over the Thanksgiving weekend where she is usually pretty consistent hanging for three or four nights. Perhaps she got a deer or big horn early and has returned to the Anti-Cline but if so it will be because she got her prey early. I probably won't know that answer until Michelle returns at some point and Jax and I are hiking again. That's when we usually find the victim.


No comments: