Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

Jax and I hike Friday morning and Kobae goes with us in the afternoon. Somebody, probably Doug, has been marking and blocking off places where people are tearing up the landscape in off road vehicles. It doesn't last unless you fence it but it delays it a little while.




Kobae use to fit perfectly in the end of the laundry room but he's still getting bigger and he didn't quite fit in there anymore but he fixed it by blowing a hole in the wall and he sticks his head in there on cold nights when he sleeps inside.

Kobae getting the last rays of sun.

On Sunday Jax and I got half way up Hurrah on our morning hike when guests called wanting to use a side by side so had to turn around and go back but Monday morning I sent my truck into town with some outgoing guests and Jax and I hitched a ride up Hurrah and hiked back to finish the day before destination.

With all the times I've hiked and driven up and down Hurrah Pass i had never noticed this one corner and all the road/rock work under it that took to make it possible.




No comments: