Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kane Creek Canyon: (I Got Beat Up)

Was a strange feeling getting to this intersection and turning left versus going towards Hurrah Pass. I came out the other end on Highway 191 just slightly south of Hole in the Rock. I poured my extra gas in I was carrying for the journey back and it hardly made a dent. I wasn't going to make it without another three quarters of a gallon of gas. I headed for Hole in the Rock. They said they didn't have gas so I went to call Nations or Mad Bro to see if they'd bring me a gallon after hanging in the parking lot for half an hour to see if somebody showed up who had gas but there was no phone reception. In time they found about half a gallon in a back shed and I made it back with about a teaspoon of gas in the tank leftover.

No comments: