Thursday, July 20, 2023

Linny in San Diego

Jax and I drove back to San Diego for the last week or so for a good reason. We did some hiking in the Tierransanta canyons which look a little different than the canyons here in Moab.
While there Teresa emailed me to tell me baby raccoons showed up on the roof and a red fox joined the grey foxes in the parking lot.
Twice I had to leave to go to places that wouldn't allows dogs. Family took turns taking pictures of Jax in the windows longfully looking out waiting for my return.
Finally it was time to go see Linny my best friend in the whole world. Linny has another best friend. Born eight pounds and some change versus Linny born 20 years ago at roughly a pound and a half. Congratulations best friend. Let me know when she can walk. I'll buy her an ATV.

No comments: