Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Thank You Utah

On Sunday morning Kobae walked outside, felt how cold it was and started to turn around and sleep off the rest of the day. A disc golfer was walking by and I ask him to take one side and I took the other and we put Kobae in the back seat. I got my pack, boots, a couple canteens and we headed off to San Diego.

On the drive I passed Utah fire trucks on their way to help California with the fires. Last time they did that it resulted in this.

https://fox13now.com/2018/08/14/utah-firefighter-killed-while-fighting-mendocino-complex-fire-in-california/

Despite that, here they go again. While in the convenience store where I got gas there were lots of people getting out of cars with California license plates and walking over to the firefighters and thanking them.

No comments: