Monday, April 4, 2022

Stuff

 There is only one appliance repair place in Moab and he won't come out to the lodge so each time we need a washer or dryer fixed we take it to the furniture store in town and they call the appliance repair guy to come fix it there. Still normally it takes him months. He doesn't even return my calls. I was at the traffic light in front of the furniture store and looked and saw the truck next to me the appliance guy. I took the number off the truck and called him. He looked down, apparently at his phone, then looked back up and left when the light changed. I told him I was right next to him. He still never returned my calls and the furniture company said they have no sway over him so after two months of waiting Collin drove them up to Salt Lake last week and they'll be ready Wednesday. With Collin gone Jax and I got the pumping water job back for a few days.

Every third day or so Jax and I start down the driveway we gravitate to where the ghost foxes live. It feels like something is going to happen so we keep going back but nothing does happen.


I'm entering receipts a couple nights ago and one of them says "Bathroom Sign in Braille." I'm thinking if they can get here, they can find the bathroom. I walk out and look at the sign on the door off the living room and it says "bathroom"with a man and woman drawing and bumps under it.
Couple more Haydukers came by from Scotland I believe. Said they didn't have trail names anymore. They were taking more difficult routes to get to Needles than Hayduke already is. Amazing people.
Crop circles.


Thousand Eyes






Lydia and I hiked out to Skinny People and took the upper trail back.



We're tired. Time for my hiking buddies and I to take a nap on the porch.



No comments: