Thursday, January 14, 2021

Life

 I was so burned out when the season ended ten days or so ago. Was just hanging on having to do everything at both places but I survived it and now ten days later out hiking with Jax every day the stress is gone. I stepped out on the porch tonight to see if there were any critters that needed more hot dogs. I turned my headlamp off and the sky was amazing with stars. I'd sort of forgotten. 

Got a male sharp shin trying to get the songbirds and he's a cool customer. When he's in the tree I under hand rocks up towards him and he doesn't move.



We hike for a couple hours and then do some outdoor chores to get caught up. Pick up wood and unload it at one of seven locations around the property.



Apparently the six cows spent a little more time at the beach than I thought.


No comments: