Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Guy Walks into a Bar

A guy walks up the driveway. Kristin found another job in town so for the last six weeks I've been doing the cleaning. He's walking slow. I've seen this walk many times before. He's trying to figure out what to say. I go back into the bunk bed room to finish making the last bed. As I come out he reaches the porch. The glazed look in his eyes tells me he knows he's had a close one. He says "You probably have heard this lots of times before but I'm tipped over and need someone to help me get the side by side back up." He tells me he's about a mile into Jackson Hole. Arriving he's tipped over uphill driver's side, on a downhill. Never saw that before. The two of us were able to lift it back up but I didn't remember the camera until then.

No comments: