Monday, February 17, 2020

Sunday Crazy Dog

Jax and I spent Sunday driving a location scout around the property and a bit of Jackson Hole for places to shoot stills and video. I signed a non-disclosure statement so I can't talk about it for the time being at least. I was so caught up in looking for good shots I forgot to take any pictures to include the eight mule deer we ran across until we got up to Doug's property on top.



Each time I'd slow down for her to get a picture of something Jax would jump out of the side by side thinking we were going hiking. After an hour or so he was crazy waiting for the hike to start. An hour or so before dark the location scout left for town and I told Jax we could go hiking. He is so appreciative of going hiking this is what I have to deal with almost every time and if it's a long hike up and down Hurrah for example this happens three or four times.

No comments: