Saturday, February 22, 2020

Some Stuff

On Tuesday Jax and I headed over the other side of Hurrah Pass to what Linny and I affectionately call Thunder Dome. An encampment of interesting people on the way to town. It's owned by a guy name Dax and I have since learned he calls it "The Land."

I'm trying to find somebody to work here. Preferably somebody that can clean and do maintenance stuff but if not somebody that can do maintenance as a part time job and cleaning as a nearly full time job, one or two people. I just know I don't want it to be me.


This next picture is somebody's house.
A stage where they do a couple music festivals each year.

The first time I took Linny over there she said "Tom, I've seen this movie. Nobody comes out alive."



On Wednesday after errands in town, bank, post office, propane, drinking water, grocery store....we went by The Land and picked Dre up.

I set him to work on the pond and over the next couple days he made significant progress.

On Thursday while Dre was working on the pond I found out about a new groomer in town so went in and got Jax a haircut.


While the outside area around the pond is looking good we're still going to have to figure out how to get the reeds, or most of them anyway, out of the pond itself. The roots are just incredible how far they spread out and difficult to pull.


No comments: