Saturday, February 15, 2020

Jax Saves the Day

Jax comes running in the office and stares at me. I stare back. Then he runs out of the office and down the hall. Then he runs back and stares at me. Jax wants to show me something so I follow him outside. He walks over to the truck and starts crying. I say "Is there a squirrel in my truck?" Jax cries and cries. The hood won't stay up so I have to stick an axe in it.

The best part is it's a little past midnight right now and I'm sitting in the office putting posts on the blog. Jax came in a little while ago and I had put a sheet on the couch that is all torn up that he sleeps on when I'm doing paper and computer work so it didn't look so bad. Jax grabs the sheet with his teeth and takes it off the couch and puts it on the floor, then lays down to sleep. He's sleeping good. I click on this video and the squirrel in the video starts squeaking and Jax leaps up and charges up on my desk knocking everything over trying to find the squirrel in my MacBook. He's going just crazy. I've finally got him convinced that there isn't a squirrel in my computer and he's sleeping on the desk now just in case.


No comments: