Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday, I'm Open, Mostly

Talked to various members of San Juan County today and got it figured out. It was not a directive they put out it was a suggestion. If I want to take guests, I can. However I'm to limit guest to guest contact as much as possible. So, I can rent out the main house, I can rent out the Condo, I can rent out one hogan at a time since they share the bathroom in the middle. and I can rent out a room or two at the lodge. They didn't make me do that but I want to limit exposure as much as possible also so that's what I suggested and they were fine with it. So, I've got some dimensional property chess to do figuring out how to limit contact with limited guests at one time. But I'll work on it tonight.

Guests are still ask not to visit San Juan County and risk a chance of a ticket or fine if not essential travel. All leisure travel on San Juan County roads is cancelled so when you get here you should stay here during your stay. I can't send you to the Wind Caves or Chicken Corner. I do have 145 acres and plenty to do on the property.

That's what I know.

Tom

No comments: